Paneer Malai Ladoo
Paneer Malai Ladoo is a rich and delicious homemade sweet dessert. Paneer Ladoos have a creamy texture and they taste amazing! This dessert is perfect for people with a sophisticated palette and is super easy to prepare.
- 1 cup home made paneer
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 Tbsp clarified butter ghee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 Tbsp sliced pistachios for garnishing
- I used 4 cups of whole milk to make 1 cup of paneer. I have done the recipe earlier how to make Paneer.
- Use heavy bottom flat frying pan, add paneer, milk and milk powder, mix it well.
- Cook the paneer mixture over low heat stirring continually, because of the milk powder mix can burn easily. Also keep scrapping the sides. Mix will come together and will be the texture of soft dough, this should take about 10-12 minutes.
- Add clarified butter mix it well and cook for one minute. Turn off the heat. Transfer the paneer mix on a plate, and let it come to room temperature.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder, mix it well and knead, for a minute. this should be like a soft dough. Make them in about one-inch balls. Paneer Ladoos should be soft in texture. Garnish with pistachios.
Paneer Ladoos taste best when they are served chilled. Notes: if ladoo mix is dry add warm milk before adding the sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!