Stuffed Bell Peppers
For these mouthwatering Stuffed bell peppers, I decided to make them into rings, which makes it easier and quicker to make. Bell peppers provide a very nice vibrant color to any dish. Stuffed bell peppers are delicious and can be served as appetizers or as a side dish. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoy!
- 2 bell peppers capsicum, pahadi mirch
- 2 1/2 potatoes boiled, peeled and roughly mashed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds jeera
- 3 tsp coriander powder dhania
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp mango powder amchoor
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp green chili finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp oil canola or vegetable
- Add all the spices to mash potatoes to make filling, salt, cumin seeds, coriander powder, red chili powder, mango powder, garam masala, and green chilies.
- Cut tops and bottoms of bell peppers; discard seeds and membranes.
- Stuffed the bell peppers and slice them in half inch thick, use sharp knife. Depends the size of bell peppers how many slices you will make.
- Press them gently to make sure potatoes stays inside the bell pepper rings.
- Heat the heavy flat bottom sauce pan on medium heat and generously grease the pan.
- Spread the bell pepper rings into skillet, do not overlap. Cover the pan and let it cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the cover and turn the rings gently and press them lightly to ensure potatoes stays into the bell pepper rings. I cover the pan to make sure bell peppers are cooked, make sure they are not mushy. Cook the bell peppers from each side till they are golden brown. Stuffed bell peppers ready to serve.
- Stuffed bell peppers are ready, this is a very enjoyable dish, serve them as an appetizers or side dish. I like to serve them with stir-fry cherry tomatoes.
Stuffed bell peppers are ready, this is a very enjoyable dish, serve them as an appetizers or side dish. I like to serve them with stir-fry cherry tomatoes. You can also use stuffed bell peppers to make sandwich, I like to use kaiser rolls with lettuce leaves, cheese, and slices of tomatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!