Recipe submitted by Anu Saxena
Honeydew Melon Kulfi is a great way to cool off from the summer heat. The sweetness of the melon makes this even more delicious.
- 1/2 Honeydew Melon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 200ml (whipping) Cream
- Cut the melon in cubes. Put it in a blender, add salt and blend it till it’s smooth.
- Transfer the melon purée in another container, and add the sugar and the cream to it.
- Whisk everything together till the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture in the kulfi moulds/ Popsicle moulds and freeze overnight or at least for 6-8 hours.
- You can adjust the sugar according to the sweetness of the melon.