Instant Badam Burfi
Instant Badam Burfi, or Almond Candy is a quick and easy recipe that will satisfy the entire family! The best part of this recipe is that involves absolutely no cooking. This is the time of the year when we are all busy celebrating the holidays. Of course, this year will look a little different, but we can always make the best of this situation. Since we are all busy with work and family responsibilities, I wanted to make a quick and easy dessert that is both delicious and sweet. Badam Burfi is just that. All you need is less than 10 minutes to make this delicious Burfi. After trying this recipe a few times, I was surprisingly satisfied with the way it turned out! I wish I had thought of this recipe before. During the holidays, homemade sweets make the best holiday gift for family and friends. The main ingredients are almond flour and condensed milk. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond flour badam
- 3 Tbsp condense milk sweetened
- ⅛ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 Tbsp grainy sugar
- 1 Tbsp sliced pistachios pista
- In a bowl mix almond flour pistachios and cardamom powder. Add condensed milk mix it with a spoon then lightly oil your finger and make it smooth like dough.
- I am using Ziplock to roll the Burfi. Cut the Ziplock bag in two, put the almond dough in the center of one piece and cover it with another piece.
- With your palm press it to make a Pattie then roll it into quarter-inch thick. Note: try to keep in rectangle shape because we are going to cut them in the square.
- Remove the top wrap and spread evenly sugar and cover it again and lightly roll t again. Note: this will make sugar stick to burfi.
- Cut them into your preferred size. Wait for about fifteen minutes and then remove it. Almond burfi is ready.
Adding grainy sugar gives nice texture to burfi and add little needed sweetness.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!