Chocolate Ganache Toast
Chocolate Ganache Toast is a delicious rich chocolate ganache spread over buttery toasted bread. The chocolate ganache is so simple to make with heavy cream and a hint of vanilla. This is a mouthwatering treat which can be served as a snack or even a dessert. You can even make this recipe with your children as it is so easy! You can make this treat in a variety of different ways, even with fresh fruit. This recipe has wonderful flavor combinations that appeals to all ages.
- 8 thin slices of French bread
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
For Chocolate Ganache
- ½ cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp coconut powder
- Few pieces thinly slice strawberries
- Few pieces thinly sliced banana
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Lightly butter the bread from both sides and toast to make them crisp.
- Place chocolate in a bowl and add the vanilla essence.
- Bring the heavy cream to boil and turn off the heat. Pour the cream over chocolate and stir until chocolate completely dissolve and become glossy.
- As ganache cool it will become little thick in consistency.
- Spread Chocolate Ganache generously over toasted bread and garnish with your choice of topping.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, this adds a sophisticated touch.
- Sample a few of these suggested ways to make chocolate toast and find your favorite.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!